Predator Community: Likes/Dislikes

TRIBE!

Your input is needed. We'd like to know what things you like about this community and which things could need a little work. Please let us know by commenting! We want to make this the best experience we can for you all. Thanks!

Comments

• PreyerPreyer Un-Blooded

It would be nice if you brought back the "quote" option, so that members of the tribe can more easily interact with each other. Oh, and maybe you could add a notification feature for reactions in comments (like, agree, awesome...). Nothing to complain about other than these suggestions. May the tribe be well!

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

I think the site is great and can’t think of anything that might need tweaking.

I look forward to whatever little enhancement comes out. There’s always something fun to add.

I do hope the tribe continues to grow. What are some ways we can spread the wordI? Newsletters (scratch that.. pain in the a**). LOL. Link trades? People who go to comic cons, telling their friends about the forum? Oooo! Contests or challenges or games of some kind? Just trying to think of ways to let others know to come join the fun.

Above all, I am grateful we have this site and we have you @AlphaPredator and the others, who help keep the site going!

P.S. Wish list: I wanna type in Yautja! (or, well... at least be able to tap corresponding letters. Hehehe). Yeah... I’m goofy like that.

K thx bye

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

Would absolutely love the a date/time on the board indexes for most recent post!