Predator Community: Likes/Dislikes

TRIBE!

Your input is needed. We'd like to know what things you like about this community and which things could need a little work. Please let us know by commenting! We want to make this the best experience we can for you all. Thanks!

Comments

• PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️

It would be nice if you brought back the "quote" option, so that members of the tribe can more easily interact with each other. Oh, and maybe you could add a notification feature for reactions in comments (like, agree, awesome...). Nothing to complain about other than these suggestions. May the tribe be well!

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

I think the site is great and can’t think of anything that might need tweaking.

I look forward to whatever little enhancement comes out. There’s always something fun to add.

I do hope the tribe continues to grow. What are some ways we can spread the wordI? Newsletters (scratch that.. pain in the a**). LOL. Link trades? People who go to comic cons, telling their friends about the forum? Oooo! Contests or challenges or games of some kind? Just trying to think of ways to let others know to come join the fun.

Above all, I am grateful we have this site and we have you @AlphaPredator and the others, who help keep the site going!

P.S. Wish list: I wanna type in Yautja! (or, well... at least be able to tap corresponding letters. Hehehe). Yeah... I’m goofy like that.

K thx bye

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

Would absolutely love the a date/time on the board indexes for most recent post!

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️

I don’t know if it’s on my end but when I type here lately it gets laggy and it’s hard to reply. Using an IPhone X and safari.

Radio Operator

@Hawkins - wow! Thought it was just my end. But.. yep! Lag big time. Tested it on numerous devices. Same thing. Sometimes seems like it’s the “auto-save” is overworking. But, who knows. TIP: Don’t hit the backspace key a lot. Otherwise, you can’t tell where it’s at and it will keep wiping out your post. Hahaha! The lag drags and it’s a drag to have lag. :-)

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Prita Dang backspace! We’re in this together. 😂

Radio Operator

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Not going to lie I do miss "The Rundown" the most I think that was a lot of fun to watch. As far as website tweaking not much just have to get use to using more often than anything else mainly because I try to comment as much as I can even though I post my videos for people to enjoy as well. The only thing happening so far is NECA as collectibles really.

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️

I'm having the same lag issues on Firefox on my PC. Typing comments is super slow and using backspace definitely makes things worse. Guess I'll need to start typing out my posts on MS word then copy/paste.

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Hawkins I’ve had that prob too... @Predhead3 agreed... An open forum would also be awesome.. with notifications.. There’s a little too much work involved to find comments in multiple threads. Aside from that it’s alright.

edited June 29

@AlphaPredator - Arrrgh! The lag! Whassup with it? Took 15minutes to write a small post! I see the site pops up the”Loading” thing with every single keystroke. Maybe that’s the issue? Someone else here mentioned lag too. Killin’ me!

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

It's been a while and it looks like things are growing. I like a lot of the new ideas and features. I do miss the open and ease of use on the old forum but I understand it's a completely different platform. I appreciate the work you've put into this new site. I'm working on my navigational skills on the site again.

Darkhorse41
  • StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Prita I will be attending a comic con later this fall, and that along with your post got me thinking, why not have something like a "brochure" or a flyer to print and hand out to those at comic cons? Add the link and some info on the site, how it works, and some other official legal stuff, and done! Probably will be a lot harder than I made it sound, but I agree, we need to start advertising the tribe more. @AlphaPredator I'm sure that there is some official/legal stuff on Fox's end before this, but it would be cool to print a lot of these hypothetical flyers from the site and hand out at comic cons.

@StarWarsNerdASR - That’s fantastic! Yeah, the legal fox stuff. Maybe @AlphaPredator will let the Fox folks know we want to do this and it would be a pitch for Fox too (after all, we have them to thank and love for our Preddie movies)!

You could be right, the flyers be some work. Could it be just something simple? An easy eye-catcher? Especially since the people at comic con will already be glassy eyed from excitement. LOL. I dunno... maybe black page, bright red letters (and some Preddie text down the side), then a Predator head front and center. A title on the top, then who we are, prizes, contest, earn rank, behind the scenes, etc on the bottom? I’m not very creative, so I’d love to see what you come up with!

P.S. I’m very envious you’re going to comic con! Where at? I’ve never been to one, but maybe one. I bet they are awesome. Share some pics when you get back!

• StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Prita In September I am going to the Cincinnati comic con, currently working on a rough draft of my Predator costume. I might start coming up with ideas for the flyer or we could make it a competition for the whole website. I like your ideas for the design of the flyer, so I could come up with a couple ideas/ designs in the next few days.

• @Prita @StarWarsNerdASR I love the idea of promoting the community more! As of right now we're just promoting on the official pages and just waiting on this whole Disney merger to finish. I'm hoping after its allllll done we can do a lot more with this!

@StarWarsNerdASR - sounds great! And an’t wait to see your costume!

@AlphaPredator - Ehhhh... Disney schmiznee. Who’da thunk the most sparkliest, rainbow-y, pretty-little-puffs-in-the-sky company could put such a dark cloud over something else. They wanna get their piece of the Predator franchise-pie? Hmm... How about Predator vs.... Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (more skulls ya know). Would love to see what Scar’s shuriken could do to her poison apple. Hahahaa!