Predator vs. Demogorgon. Who would win and why?

PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️

Hey, I just thought, as the new season of stranger things is coming out, wouldn't it be nice to discuss a little bit about its beast? The two species are both beastlike and extraterrestrial in origin, so it would be quite interesting to see how effective each of the species would be in a hypothetical combat between them.

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Never heard of “Stranger Things” or its beast. Funny though, looking at the picture, that beast looks like its made of Aliens and Predator parts. Body by Alien, 6-pack stomach by Predator, head by Alien eggs (though it’s popping out a xeno baby instead of a face hugger), and the color and tail by the Concept Albino Drone Alien’s tongue (the Alien who has the giant pink tongue coming out of it’s mouth). So in my mind, I think it would be a same-same type battle, Predator fighting that which is another form of an Alien. :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

Oh Prita, you should watch Stranger Things. It's an absolute blast.

This is a fight I would love to see, though. I think it'd be relatively fair in close quarters.

• StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️

I would give the Predator the advantage because of their intelligence and advanced weaponry.

• PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️

@Prita , so, you say it would be something like a xenomorph-predator fight. True, but demogorgons' skin tissue is not vulnerable to heat and I also think that they cannot be spotted through a bio-mask, so that would be a problem.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    edited May 30

@preyer - I guess it could be a worthy fight. As I don’t know much about demos, other than it seems to be attracted to blood and heat. which could be considered a weakness, because it could be very easily distracted with eating all so often. hat would throw it’s focus off. It sounds to have a voracious appetite, so although a bio-mask cannot see the demo, a bio mask **does*see blood. It could end up leaving the demo very open to surprise attacks. And, as the demos have 6 stages of growth until adulthood (rather than 3 like an Alien, face hugger, infant, adult), this could mean it has 3 extra phases in which it is very vulnerable since it’s much smaller and weaker. And, even at stage 5, it’s only as big as a dog, this also this could make a demo more of an easy kill. And while at dog-stage it is capable of taking on a man, this also could be an easy catch since Preddies are already familiar wit handling dogs for hunting. So, these things gives a Preddie more opportunities to take on a demo quite easily. Since I envision a demo more as an Alien, I see the fight might be wholly familiar to a Preddie, other than learning the demo’s different abilities. Which in itself, could be an awesome challenge to a Preddie.

I imagine there are all sorts of skit lines a story could go here. But, I’m a Preddie fan, so I’ll always side in his favor. hehehe. Could be a cool story though since demos could be considered a “new” type of xeno. so it’s a new type of hunt for Preddies. Almost like an Alien “upgrade”, the way Preddies evolving up too. It does seem demos have at least some level of thinking ability, which does sound greater than that of Alien. So, that could boost the thrill of the hunt too. overall, it could be a cool battle!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Great question. Looking forward to the new summer season of Stranger Things!

• the_hunterthe_hunter Un-Blooded