In packaging or open?

MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
I’m just curious if you keep your figures in the packaging or if you open yours? 

I prefer to open mine to pose them and take photos, but my husband doesn’t open his. Neca’s getting a lot of $ off us since we’re buying duplicates of a lot of them 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Im extremely tempted to go open his Assassin figure instead of waiting for mine 🤣.
You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

Comments

• edited May 22
    @Moonsphinx the only time I leave it in the package is if it's signed. Okay, that sounded weird lmao. 

The only time I'll leave the figures in the packaging is if it has a signature on the box. For example, I have a signed Shane Black Hawkins and a signed Ripley in Spacesuit Funko Pop from Sigourney. So THOSE are definitely staying in the box.

I can't help myself with all the others though. I need them out of the box to breathe! They're my toys I need to play, damn it! 
  • MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @AlphaPredator that I completely understand! I wouldn’t want to open the signed ones either! 

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    I'm an opener. I've been leaving them in lately because I've not got the display space currently but once I've moved out again at the end of the year, those bad boys are being ripped right open!
  • MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@AvPG_CorporalHicks it’s the best to open a new figure! Plus that’s new figure smell...

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️

I once tried to keep mine in box, but failed miserably lol. I just couldn't resist opening them to keep posed on my shelf and using them for action figure photography. I do have a bad habit of keeping the packages after I open them though, to the point where my storage closet is nearly full of action figure boxes.

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️

Well, I'm usually the guy who likes to keep collectibles in their boxes, but cannot help opening to feel the touch of em (that sounded kinda wrong). But anyway, I propose you always open the box and if it is possible, put the product back in the box after, well, observing it? In any case try and keep the box. I always praise it as part of the collectible.