DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Comments

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

• MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Holy crap @DarkMolly!!! You and your dad did an amazing job on your cosplay. I love the location you chose for the photos, they turned out awesome!!! 

You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

@Moonsphinx thank you!!! We made the weapons and gauntlets. Bad blood designs did tthe biomask.  
    It was my first time at that location, I love it!
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    @DarkMolly
    Outstanding! Those are fantastic shots. Absolutely love the head tilt!! You just nailed it. Love ‘em!! Hope you share more soon!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

@Prita Thank you!!! It turned out so much better then I thought. I actually had a grandparent stop me for a picture at the gardens because their granddaughter (age 5) is a Predator fan already. :)

I should have another few photos coming soon from a shoot at con I did a few weeks ago.
  • WHOA!!!! @DarkMolly these are so freaking cool. Look at that beauty! Love the purple accents and the stripe on the bio mask. This kicks so much ****. Great photography and settings for the pics. Bravo! 

@AlphaPredator thank you!!! I'm still in absolute awe of how well everything came together!

• XenomorphXenomorph Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

That’s awesome. I love the forest location. I know it’s around Seattle, which park was it?

@Xenomorph it is the Bellevue Botanical Gardens.

Oh cool. I love Bellevue Square. That’s also where Bungie is. Destiny is basically the only game I play. Thanks for the info.

@Xenomorph I used to go to Bell Square a lot a few yrs ago. Havent been in awhile. Mostly go up to crossroads.

• youtjaprimeyoutjaprime Un-Blooded

@DarkMolly I like the purple on the helmet and the dreads. If I had a predator outfit aswell I would be doing the same things. Also the props you made the wrist blades look amazing with the whole outfit. Great work .

@youtjaprime thank you!

@DarkMolly thanks for the tip, I’ll have to check it out next time I’m in Seattle.