Thoughts on my Predator movie idea and cast?

JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️
What do you guys think of my Predator movie idea? I think it’s a good movie that with the right people, like my choice for director and writer would Guillermo Del Toro and executive producer and co-writer would be Steven Spielberg. The plot would based off the plot of the AVP arcade game and would have human Predator interactions based off the Predator : Fire and Stone comics. The cast would be star Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, and Tyrese Gibson. The Predator Warrior and Hunter would be played Kyle Strauts and Brian A. Prince. It would have the biggest budget for a Predator movie, sitting at $100-$130 million. @Xenomorph what do you think of this? And do you guys think this could be a great way to bring fun back the franchise?

Comments

• XenomorphXenomorph Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    While this sounds good in theory, I would take another approach. Because the franchise doesn’t have the following to support a big budget movie, I would make a lower budget suspense movie with a good script. There are tons of examples of this like “A Quiet Place” and even “Prospect” on Netflix.
  • JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️
    @Xenomorph I agree. Maybe my budget is a bit big. Maybe make $50 million and bring Neil Blomkamp to direct, Del Toro to co-direct, and Spielberg to be write and produce. Maybe a sci-fi thriller like District 9 would be awesome. Predators arriving on Earth because of the Yautja Prime civil war would amazing 😉 to see.
  • If you could get Guillermo Del Toro as director/writer, Spielberg producing / cowriting and a bad **** cast like the names you listed, it could be a powerhouse. I mean, thats Hollywood elite right there. 
  • JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️
    @AlphaPredator Exactly. I would like to see a Predator movie like District 9, where the Predators flee Yautja Prime because of a civil war brewing on their homeworld and land on Earth as part of offering the humans a chance for honor if they agree to let them stay until the civil war brews down. That would be some movie to see.