Predator Bad Blood script discussion

Royce21Royce21 Young Blood☠️
Due to The Predator disappointment to launch the franchise back, I took it upon myself to develop a new, fresh clean true sequel to Predator, Predator 2 and Predators. I call it Predator Bad Blood. 

The film takes place on Earth in Afghanistan of 2018, a private military team hired by Sean Keyes goes missing in the deep forest of Afghanistan to collect Yautija Technology after they tracked it and disguise the mission as “taking down a ISIS leader threatening to kill more US soldiers” A Navy SEAL leads a joint operation of Marines, Air Force and Army to find them and complete their mission but soon find out they are at the hands of crazed serial killer and criminal to Yautija Prime, the Bad Blood Predator as they fight for survival against the unseen force. They battle with The Bad Blood, A Yautija Bounty Hunter, The Enforcer tracks down the Bad Blood and tries to put an end to his reign of terror. 

This idea came from both comic books, Predator Bad Blood and Predator: Hunter 2. This film is action-thriller, horror. As it’s going to capture the tension of the original classic and expand the universe of the Predator than a hologram shown in the bio-mask. It’s still a work in progress but I want to know what you guys think of this idea. Constructive Criticism will be welcomed.

Comments

• edited May 16
    @Royce21 I always like hearing from fans/creators about what they feel a good Predator movie would be. I'd really like to see you write the first ten pages in script form and get back to us! Would really like to read the opening of this film. It sets the tone. 
  • Royce21Royce21 Young Blood☠️
    Oh yes thank you, It’s something I’m working on still, I have a ton of ideas that are practical and work within the story of the film. I really want to make it balanced between a military movie like 12 Strong, Lone Survivor and Jarhead and a sci-fi horror suspenseful ride. 
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Awesome... Working on something similar myself! Keep working !
    Awesome... Working on something similar myself! Keep working !
    Thank you ! What’s your script about ? If I may ask 
    No prob.  I don’t want to divulge too many details just yet but one concept is a continuation from part 3 as well. I wrote out some broad strokes on the old app about which direction I am taking the story in. It is pretty cool. This concept has nothing to do with the Middle East however my second story does. And funny enough, it’s not a continuation though will reference the originals in some ways like Predators did.  It will also Have a multi country setting.  I’ll share when it’s completed. The first story has some good twists and connections to the originals. 
    No prob.  I don’t want to divulge too many details just yet but one concept is a continuation from part 3 as well. I wrote out some broad strokes on the old app about which direction I am taking the story in. It is pretty cool. This concept has nothing to do with the Middle East however my second story does. And funny enough, it’s not a continuation though will reference the originals in some ways like Predators did.  It will also Have a multi country setting.  I’ll share when it’s completed. The first story has some good twists and connections to the originals. 
    Sweet, I have connections to the originals like Sean Keyes, a character that was born during one of the originals (it’s just a hint) but very minimal. I had some ideas for themes of PTSD and Honor, Dishonor. I would have the Bad Blood be a representation of all things that the team is afraid of. We need a Predator that tests and pushed the present day soldiers to show how time has changed since Dutch’s last stand in 1987 and Mike Harrigan’s honorable fight in 1997. 
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    Just a fun thought... wouldn’t it be cool if at some point a Predator movie came out and it was actually completely written by the fans here. That would be cool!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• @Prita that would be epic for sure. Well, hurry up and get a script! I'm still at "20th Century Fox" on the movie lot, I can put the script on top of the pile in an execs office lmao. 
    I thinking about the characters of this film. 

- Lieutenant Wolfe: A late 20’s and early 30’s Navy SEAL with strict mentality of a soldier holding honor in high regard but is stricken with PTSD from his previous tours of service but still gets the job done no matter what. He has that testosterone of Dutch but doesn’t copy him and the commanding presence of Mike. He’s the image of those soldier tropes in movies, flipped on itself. Wolfe goes through a character arc of being a soldier following orders and doesn’t question but when the Predator strikes, the confusion and the questions hit.
    edited May 18
    Prita said:
    Just a fun thought... wouldn’t it be cool if at some point a Predator movie came out and it was actually completely written by the fans here. That would be cool!
    Well if the Thomas Brothers slipped their original script for the Original Predator under a Fox Executive door, any is possible my friend 
    I want to know if any of you are seriously interested in collaborating w me on a Predator movie script or 2?! I have been taught how to professionally format, structure and write screenplays.. I’m currently writing several.  It is something I generally do alone but for a project like this, I’d be open to working with a small group of Predator fans who are a part of this community. 
    edited May 18
    I want to know if any of you are seriously interested in collaborating w me on a Predator movie script or 2?! I have been taught how to professionally format, structure and write screenplays.. I’m currently writing several.  It is something I generally do alone but for a project like this, I’d be open to working with a small group of Predator fans who are a part of this community. 
    I’m interested, I would be so happy to be a part of something that is awesome 
    Let’s do this!
    Let’s do this!
    Yeah ! Just message on here and we'll get started 
    @Royce21 - I’m in! Is it possible we could keep the entire thing going here in this thread? That way, we can all look through everyone’s comments and inputs and add on from there, all in one place. That would also help keep thread from getting buried in all the other posts out there.

@Royce21
    I like the idea of Afghanistan. Does it have that much forest? Last I knew it was only about 2% of the country. I don’t know how big that is. LOL. Maybe big enough for a big Predator hunt?

Prita said:
    @Royce21
    I like the idea of Afghanistan. Does it have that much forest? Last I knew it was only about 2% of the country. I don’t know how big that is. LOL. Maybe big enough for a big Predator hunt?
    It could be from Forest to Desert landscapes, I want make the land  distanced from civilization like the original film. It’s mostly in mountains to create one of the most intense sequence in the story which involves on a cliff side surrounded by trees and the team is trying to climb down with ropes, and the Bad Blood is after them, he throws his Smart-Disk like in Predator 2 which cuts down trees. It’s intense and super horrifying. 
    I think we need to start by sharing a word doc.  It will never get organized properly in a comment thread.  It will become too difficult to sort through a giant list of comments.  Attempting to piece it together to a script format would drive you crazy.  Trust me.  
    I think we need to start by sharing a word doc.  It will never get organized properly in a comment thread.  It will become too difficult to sort through a giant list of comments.  Attempting to piece it together to a script format would drive you crazy.  Trust me.  
    Sure, my gmail is [email protected] and we’ll get started 
    @Royce21
    I think you’re right about it becoming a mess. A Word doc might work, but it could become long and strewn out too, wouldn’t it? Also, what if multiple people are working on it at the same time? Then someone will have to spend extra time monitoring the doc’s inputs and then they’d have to carefully merge every updated versions and be responsible for ensuring they don’t overwrite something. That would be a real issue. One other thing is, and, i know this may be silly but, sharing that way also opens virusing (not maliciously by each of us, but by someone’s machine happening to hold a virus they don’t realize is there).

Hmm.. what about, we use Word docs, but, we each have our own to work on. And, each time we write something we upload it to a shared place somewhere. That way, whoever is working on the main document can go through the uploaded ones as he wants, and organize how/where people’s snippets should be placed in the doc. This also lets people re-download their own doc, and simply add on to their own of what they already have, rather than uploading new docs every time. It could also let everyone read other’s docs, and become inspired by other’s stories too because they can download a *copy*, rather than (again) writing into the main and risking overwrites. Also, by people using their own docs, they could add images to  it. If we do a single all-use doc, it could get massive in file size (ie: megabytes) and become hard to download. Maybe in the place we upload to, it could also have a small text section that let’s people add a note about the upload, ie: New entry, May 30th. Or, “Updated, Jun 1-Added on to current script”... or something like that. I don’t know, just thinking here.