ANNOUNCEMENT: New Moderators

TRIBE! 

I wanted to let you all know the Predator Official Fan Community now has 2 moderators that will help me out in growing this community. Please raise up your trophies to @Pereira and AVP Galaxy's own @AvPG_CorporalHicks

Our goal when starting this community was to have this place run by fans, for fans and couldn't be happier to have these two on board. 

More importantly, we wouldn't be here without all of our members. You are what keeps this community alive.  Let's keep the discussions and comments going!

Thanks again, Tribe. 

-Alpha 

Comments

• PereiraPereira Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Humbled and honored to join the ranks. Congratulations to @AvPG_CorporalHicks, and thank you to @AlphaPredator For this opportunity! Let’s show the world how powerful this tribe can be!!!
    Thar’n-da s’ yin’tekai,
    Pereira
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    Thanks for the warm welcome, @AlphaPredator and @Pereira! I'm looking forward to getting stuck in with all of my fellow Predator fans!
  • YautjaNationYautjaNation Elite☠️☠️☠️
    @AvPG_CorporalHicks

I'm an AVP2/AJL Gamer Ya Know. And I Would to Join a Community of Those Who Play Mostly AVP2, Primal Hunt and AJL-R2/R3, Not Like the Abominable one with x-M-x and His Goons, A New One. One That I See fit.

Under The Hunter's Moon
    @AlphaPredator I Wanted to Find a Good AVP2 Community and I just Couldn't find one and @AvPG_CorporalHicks
    Refuses to Help me Because He Said I Blew Multiple Chances and Wants me to stay out from the AVP Galaxy Forums, which i Cared Alongside this Fan Community. I Ask you Both: What Am I Gonna do? Do I Just Suffer from being banned from AVP Galaxy for the rest of my Life? or Can I Make Amends for chaos I Brought upon the people of AVP Galaxy? Answer Me Now. I'm Feeling Desperate. 

Under The Hunter's Moon
  • @YautjaNation That's not up to me, bud. You're welcome to hang in here with us, comment, create discussions, partake in the tribe! The rules here apply to you and everyone else. As long as you're respectful and don't spam I don't see a reason why you can't hang. So just take a breath dude, it's a good day! 
    Okay. But I Wish I Can have also a good AVP2 Forum/Communiuty

Under The Hunter's Moon
  • EldergreybackEldergreyback Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Glad to have you as a moderator Hicks! You’ve done excellent with AVP-G and I’m sure Alpha will appreciate it! As for pereira, I couldn’t  think of a more deserving member of our tribe! Congratulations gentlemen!
    @AvPG_CorporalHicks

Can you please stop rejecting me? I Was showing respect to you a few hours ago

Under The Hunter's Moon
    Glad to have you as a moderator Hicks! You’ve done excellent with AVP-G and I’m sure Alpha will appreciate it! As for pereira, I couldn’t  think of a more deserving member of our tribe! Congratulations gentlemen!
    Thank you very much mei’hswei. Hicks has an amazing track record of getting things done. Hell, I’m a big fan! 
    Thar’n-da s’ yin’tekai,
    Pereira
    @YautjaNation look... you’ve been spoken to by @AlphaPredator. You’ve been spoken to by @AvPG_CorporalHicks. Now I’m saying something. Any issues you have had outside of this community have no bearing in here.

You have repeatedly gone after Hicks to the point of harassment. That needs to end. Immediately

Please, don’t make us have to have this conversation again. 
    Thar’n-da s’ yin’tekai,
    Pereira
    Okay. I'm Sorry @Pereira

Under The Hunter's Moon
    @YautjaNation no worries. 
    Thar’n-da s’ yin’tekai,
    Pereira
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    Thank you kindly, greyback! Very much appreciated.