Predator 2 Film Locations Tour (Part 1)

Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Comments

• Hell yeah @Hawkins_Upside-Down! My city! It is fun to see the "then" and "now" pics/vid. Good job! 
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @AlphaPredator Thanks a lot! I’m slowly getting better haha. Love LA... I will be completing the rest in the near future. 👍🏻👍🏻
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    Oh man, that is awesome! You're making these yourself, Hawkins?
  • HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️
    @Hawkins_Upside-Down great job, enjoyed the video!

Radio Operator

@AvPG_CorporalHicks Thanks a lot!  Yes, I’m a bit of a movie maniac haha. I’ll be visiting almost every location. I found the King Willie Alley if you check my channel. You’ll probably enjoy that.  I also recently found another key unlisted location. I’ll be getting to it pretty soon!
    @Hawkins Thanks a lot bro! Glad to hear it! I’ll get to the rest of them soon enough ha. 
    The remaining location videos will have on sight commentary.. and less music lol. Skid row likes to play their own music .... figured to edit in more Pred music on this one with some Pred effects and just rock w it. ..Anyhow.. Thanks again! 
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    @AvPG_CorporalHicks Thanks a lot!  Yes, I’m a bit of a movie maniac haha. I’ll be visiting almost every location. I found the King Willie Alley if you check my channel. You’ll probably enjoy that.  I also recently found another key unlisted location. I’ll be getting to it pretty soon!
    That's pretty damn sweet. Cool idea! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the rest. 
    My pleasure bud! Glad to do it! And thanks again!
  • XenomorphXenomorph Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Hey buddy, that was awesome. Love Predator/Alien locations. Have you watched the short “Alien: Ore”? It was one of the 6 shorts released for the 40th anniversary. Anyways my wife and I are going to visit the mine where it was filmed this summer.
    @Xenomorph Thanks a lot bud! I watched the first part after you told the community a little while back and I was impressed. I didn’t watch the remaining parts because I don’t think they were up at the time.  I will check it out now! And I’ll be looking forward to seeing those images. Great to hear from you my friend. See you around.