Legendary Encounters - Predator

If you haven't already tried it, I really recommend giving Legendary Encounters - Predator a look at! I'm a huge fan of the Alien versions and the Predator version is really freaking good too! It really manages to put that Predator feeling across in the game's format. 

Comments

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I have this game and my friend has the Legendary Encounters Aliens. But we both have yet to play them.
  • Just picked up the ALIEN version. Ill have to try Predator! 

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    DarkMolly said:
    I have this game and my friend has the Legendary Encounters Aliens. But we both have yet to play them.
    You've got to change that! I've had some fantastic games!

Just picked up the ALIEN version. Ill have to try Predator! 

Nice!! It's such a great boxset. This one has scenarios for the first four films but they also did an expansion that had some original scenarios. I'm looking forward to the new Covenant expansion too! I hadn't expected them to do more.

Personally I'm hoping Upper Deck also puts out a Predator expansion. I freaking love Predators so much and was a little wounded they didn't include that in the Predator set so I'm just hoping it receives some love!
  • StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
    I recently got Legendary Encounters - Predator and I am looking forward to playing it soon!