Predator 2018 - Did I miss something??

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
Was watching Predator 2018 again. Very beginnning, guy puts the gauntlet on. Then while fighting the Predator, that little on the top of the gauntlet flies oof, and cuts the Predator in half. Ok, then the cloaking ball -  dude swallows it with this drink. So, now it goes to the kid, Cory. He opens and sees the gauntlet, but it has that little piece back on the top. So, how did that piece get from the battle, back on to the gauntlet? And for the cloaking ball... whatever happened to that? 

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️
    The top that came out of the gauntlet was a disc and didn't cut through Predator, but cut the human body. The cloaking sphere was inside MacKenna the whole time and could be reason the Fugitive couldn't cloak anymore with the other gauntlet. It hasn't been stated, but the sphere could control both gauntlets regardless of connection to suit.  The piece that is later out of gauntlet the Fugitive is after is the one that was able to control the Assassin's ship.
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    @ApeYautja
    ohhh. Ok. Thank you for the explanations. That helps. Most of the Predator movies are so dark, I have a hard time seeing all the details. So we’re left with a human (McKenna) walking around with a piece of Predator tech (the sphere). And, the top (disc) that came cut the human is stil stuck in the tree? To me, it looked like that disc/top piece was back on the gauntlet when the boy put it on. Oh (and I’ve mentioned this before), is there any facts out there as to why in the world the kid was able to pick up the mask like it weighed nothing (let alone wear it)! I always thought, that even if it was made out of some new material, it still would have been heavy to pick up, let alone wear on his head). Thanks again!

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    It's hard to know for sure if a biomask is heavy or not. I believe that may be left for the individual person to decide. The Predator was hit with something right before the disk cut the hanging human in half.
  • StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Just a little information, but in The Predator: Hunters and Hunted, the official prequel novel to The Predator 2018 states that the spear that the Predator in the novel uses was made of an extremely light but extremely strong metal. I think that if the biomask is light, it would be made out of similar metals and composites. Light is also a relative term to someone’s strength, just like @DarkMolly stated. Hope this helps!
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    @DarkMolly
    Thanks for the info. I didn’t know there was a novel. That’s awesome! Ok, so made of light weight material. I guess what really threw me off was in the movie at Halloween, Rory drops the mask to the ground and it made a heavy sounding thump when it hit. Thanks again!

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @Prita that is really confusing. And for all anyone knows it that maybe it is a bit heavy for a child, but not an adult human. The novel is pretty good. I do recommend reading it.