Thoughts on Mr. Upgrade [Ultimate Predator / Assassin Predator]

YautjaNationYautjaNation Elite☠️☠️☠️
Hey Yautja Lads.

As you may Know, Mr. Upgrade is a genetically modified Predator who tracked down and Murdered the Fugitive Yautja. Armed with a Wrist Cannon and a Single-Bladed Wrist Blade for both Firing as a Projectile and Melee Combat and could manipulate his body to give him a tough armored exterior.

So I ask: What are your Thoughts on Mr. Upgrade? 

Under The Hunter's Moon

Comments

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️
    As a villain, I think from what info we got in original ending it would have explained more of its motivations and hybrids. I want to at least see the original cut to see how much of a threat he was fighting in the daytime. It be cool too to see the other two preds confront him. I realized I think the way he had fought Fugitive was that the Fugitive may have had some armored skin, but not as advance as the Assassin and explains the attack style he choose instead of just firing with his wrist gauntlet back. 
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    As a genetically modified Predator...I think it's just too overdone now. I can understand why the Predators would do that but it was thankfully dropped from Predators and I was just so disappointed it cropped up again for The Predator. I think a lot of it has to do with how it's just such an overdone trope now-a-days. 

I just want to see an actual Bad Blood film. Predators (which I freaking love so much btw!) and The Predator tried to do it kind of but they just didn't go full in on it. 
  • Royce21Royce21 Young Blood☠️
    The Upgrade would’ve worked great but if they added more depth in his creation than having a bigger, badder Predator for box office billions. I say within the film, he looked horrendous, the CGI looked unfinished especially when the Loonies were being hunted by it in the forest where it ate one PMC guy up in the trees. It looked like complete garbage. They could’ve done better if they were given a better script and time to do the reshoots. 
  • EldergreybackEldergreyback Elite☠️☠️☠️
      We’ve seen this time and time again when something fights a bigger better version of itself.  It’s just lost it’s appeal to me. By the time upgrade fights the fugitive it was underwhelming. The upgrade  was SO obviously CGI in parts that I had difficulty suspending my belief. Overall he was just ok to me. Give me one predator fight another. Pull out all the stops.  I want to see shoulder cannons, swords, smart discs/shuriekens , land mines, spearguns you name it! Just do it justice !
  • StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
    I think that The Predator was just a stereotypical here is an improvement of something, go fight each other. I think if they wanted to implement the upgrade design, it should be a weapon of a Bad Blood and considered an Abomination to the traditional Yautja.
  • ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️
    I think the Fugitive would maybe also classify as a hybrid its self, I think we would of gotten pureblood Predators in the original cut with the Emissaries, and I think that would fit the whole traditional vs hybrid match we wanted with Fugitive. I think most of the cgi was used in the day time and Fox didn't want to spend anymore for the reshoots.
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    I just think it'd be interesting if it was clearly shown to just be two regular Predators, no super-charged DNA or any such, fighting over a difference in idealogies - whatever they might be.
  • Royce21Royce21 Young Blood☠️
      We’ve seen this time and time again when something fights a bigger better version of itself.  It’s just lost it’s appeal to me. By the time upgrade fights the fugitive it was underwhelming. The upgrade  was SO obviously CGI in parts that I had difficulty suspending my belief. Overall he was just ok to me. Give me one predator fight another. Pull out all the stops.  I want to see shoulder cannons, swords, smart discs/shuriekens , land mines, spearguns you name it! Just do it justice !
    I am doing a Predator movie script with the Serial Killer Predator and the Enforcer Predator and yes they fight with various weapons, there’s one part where they fight with Smart Disk where both lash and throw it like Tron Legacy, cutting down trees in the progress. The Bad Blood has a more of wooden spear against a more high-tech combi stick. It’s balls to the wall. It completely delivers on its promises.