Predator Community THEME is hard on the eyes!

VoodooMagicVoodooMagic Young Blood☠️
As strictly a mobile user, this theme is hard on the eyes. The white and gray font on black is a struggle to read, especially due to its small size. The Flag, Quote, Disagree text is fine, but the most important thing is the hardest to read!

The thin red name fonts isn't that much better either. It makes posting here less enjoyable than other sites, at least for me.

A screenshot from my Samsung Galaxy:

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    Hey! And I thought I was the only one who has a hard time with this black theme. Hard to read letters, etc. I can barely see the blue cursor too.  I sent a DM to Alpha on the same thing. I told him, maybe they could make an option to choose a lighter theme. That would be cool and kinda fun too. I know a black theme is more dramatic, and a light/white theme may be old fashioned, but the lighter sure would one would sure help. 

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• VoodooMagicVoodooMagic Young Blood☠️
    Prita said:
    Hey! And I thought I was the only one who has a hard time with this black theme. Hard to read letters, etc. I can barely see the blue cursor too.  I sent a DM to Alpha on the same thing. I told him, maybe they could make an option to choose a lighter theme. That would be cool and kinda fun too. I know a black theme is more dramatic, and a light/white theme may be old fashioned, but the lighter sure would one would sure help. 
    @Prita No you're not alone. :smile:

I really believe an easier to read theme would be very helpful to the community.

It's truly the reason I haven't been active since launch, even though Ahab's my bro! This is very headache enducing on mobile. :(
  • @VoodooMagic Sorry to hear that.  I think the theme is going to stay the same. I don't have any issues w/ it myself on mobile and hope you still continue coming back every once in awhile! 
    @VoodooMagic Sorry to hear that.  I think the theme is going to stay the same. I don't have any issues w/ it myself on mobile and hope you still continue coming back every once in awhile! 

@VoodooMagic Sorry to hear that.  I think the theme is going to stay the same. I don't have any issues w/ it myself on mobile and hope you still continue coming back every once in awhile! 

With a community dwindling since the disbanding of the app, I thought it was good to mention. Oh well. As long as your happy with it I guess.

https://www.quora.com/Which-is-better-for-the-eyes-a-white-background-with-black-text-a-black-background-with-white-text-or-sepia-mode

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I have a Samsung S7 edge and so far I have not had any issues. I hope you do stay though. My friend did just join a couple days ago.
  • @VoodooMagic I'm not keeping things the way they are because I'M happy with it. Theming changes sounds simple, and a lot of times it is, depending on the platform. Everything costs $. While you can stay here if you choose, but maybe throw those snarky comments out the window next time. I meant no disrespect to you in my initial comment. 

edited May 14
    @VoodooMagic I'm not keeping things the way they are because I'M happy with it. Theming changes sounds simple, and a lot of times it is, depending on the platform. Everything costs $. While you can stay here if you choose, but maybe throw those snarky comments out the window next time. I meant no disrespect to you in my initial comment. 

Sorry. Was just trying to help. I figured you had more intuitive control of themes and maybe this box that scrunches the text to its miniature size, but it was wrong of me to assume such things. And the last thing I want to do is for you to incur more costs. I've webmastered a fansite and know first hand that customized work can become very expensive, very fast.

I apologize for any unintended ill will I've caused and best wishes to you!