Podcast?

EldergreybackEldergreyback Elite☠️☠️☠️
Hi everyone,
i have a question. If there was a purely Predator podcast would you listen to it. I know there is AVP galaxy and perfect organism podcast but I think we need a predator podcast! What do you think?

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    Ohhhh! That would be fantastic! Kinda a new and fun way to get a daily dose of our Preddies! Would you be doing the casts? What exactly would be casted? Like comic book stories? Scripts from the movie (wow, so cool, they’re all out there)? Ooo, some casts on each of the Predators like, their bios, what they look like, their attitudes, their relations, and what they did in any particular movie/comic/story. Just talking about general topics ,etc? And most importantly, how soon could we get them? 

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• EldergreybackEldergreyback Elite☠️☠️☠️
    edited May 12
    Hey I would love to try it, but i’m not sure I have the appropriate equipment recording stuff for that. But if I did, I’d probably try to have a couple of co-hosts. We’d would discuss each movie at length. Probably one movie per episode. Discuss what got us into the franchises. what enjoy about the franchise and the future of it. Discuss  predator news. Discuss expanded universe things like novels and comics. Discuss new toy/novel/comic/game releases. 
  • DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I think it would be a lot of fun to do different things per episode. I would definitely listen to it.
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    edited May 14
    I know Greyback already mentioned it but I do wanna just shout out mine again, the AvP Galaxy Podcast. I know there's a lot of Alien focus at the minute due to Alien being much more active but I've got some interesting Predator related episodes in the works (including an interview that I'm massively excited about it and it's to do with how big a fan of Predators the film) that I'm hoping will come together. 

In terms of Predator only shows, I know there's the Predator Minute but I've only had the chance to listen to the first episode so far otherwise there's just no Predator Podcasts that I know of. 
  • EldergreybackEldergreyback Elite☠️☠️☠️
    edited May 17
    I know Greyback already mentioned it but I do wanna just shout out mine again, the AvP Galaxy Podcast. I know there's a lot of Alien focus at the minute due to Alien being much more active but I've got some interesting Predator related episodes in the works (including an interview that I'm massively excited about it and it's to do with how big a fan of Predators the film) that I'm hoping will come together. 

In terms of Predator only shows, I know there's the Predator Minute but I've only had the chance to listen to the first episode so far otherwise there's just no Predator Podcasts that I know of. 
    Just want to say I LOVE  the AVP Galaxy podcast. You guys do a tremendous job covering everything Alien and Predator. The breadth, detail and the amount of content Is a pred/alien sci-fi fan like me’s dream come true. To be honest the only reason I would consider even attempting a podcast is because of AVPG and perfect organism!
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    edited May 17
    Thanks for the kind words, brother. Give it a go if you really want to! It's hard work and you need to know that going in, but if you want to do a Predator only show, do it! More is good for the community! :)