Predator Dutch Whiskey

TheArnoldFansTheArnoldFans Elite☠️☠️☠️
I just purchased the official "Predator Dutch Whiskey" by Silver Screen. It's being shipped now. Has anyone received their bottle yet? How does it taste?

Comments

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Are you going to open the bottle or keep it as a souvenir?
  • TheArnoldFansTheArnoldFans Elite☠️☠️☠️
    1 to collect and 1 to drink. How about you?
  • @TheArnoldFans Dude! Please do an unboxing video or like a taste test vid and upload it here. I need to try it too! 
  • YautjaSicarioYautjaSicario Young Blood☠️
    These two 
  • @YautjaSicario do you own any of these bottles? Ever tasted them? 
  • I see you can preorder the whiskey now (even though it says ships April) at https://dutchwhiskey.com/ 

$35 for a bottle + $20 shipping to the United States so it's looking like $55 total for this bad boy. I may wait to see if this hits stores like BevMo and just get it there. 
  • Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I see you can preorder the whiskey now (even though it says ships April) at https://dutchwhiskey.com/ 

$35 for a bottle + $20 shipping to the United States so it's looking like $55 total for this bad boy. I may wait to see if this hits stores like BevMo and just get it there. 

I plan on going to Silver Screen Bottling Company in person to do an interview with their Chief Operating Officer, so just hang tight buddy that video if I can plan it right will be in July.
  • @Predhead218 awesome! Can't wait for that video. Hopefully he will give you a bottle or two and maybe you can even do a giveaway on your YT channel. Well, a whiskey giveaway may not be legal lmao. 
  • Alien_QueenAlien_Queen Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Um hi ima need that facehugger whiskey.. yes please.
    Aliens 👽 🖤
  • @Alien_Queen We all need to get a bottle and do a taste test, video. And by taste test I mean chugging the damn bottle...
  • Alien_QueenAlien_Queen Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I’m on it! Haha 
    Aliens 👽 🖤
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Whiskey... (Indiana Jones Voice)
  • HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️
    1 to collect and 1 to drink. How about you?

Im just going to watch everybody’s taste test videos. Should be entertaining. 
  • Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @Predhead218 awesome! Can't wait for that video. Hopefully he will give you a bottle or two and maybe you can even do a giveaway on your YT channel. Well, a whiskey giveaway may not be legal lmao. 

Yeah, I don't think giving away a bottle of alcohol is considered either legal and probably frowned upon per YouTube's community guidelines. I do plan on getting at least two bottles and who knows maybe I can even do a taste test at their facility while I'm there. If nothing else I will do one on a seperate video in the future.