P'nik

BarkkornBarkkorn Young Blood☠️

An original character of mine, her name is P'nik, but she is no stranger to being called Punk. Born a runt, it was not until receiving bionic lungs that she was given a new lease on life. Small in stature and build, she compensates with her speed and tenacity. She has chimerism with half of her body being black and half being red. She also has heterochromia (two differently colored eyes), which is not visible in this image. I hope to draw her again soon!

Comments

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Very awesome! I love the incorporation of the chimerism, it makes her look really cool! Also loving the bionics, too!

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • BarkkornBarkkorn Young Blood☠️
    Drakar006 said:
    Very awesome! I love the incorporation of the chimerism, it makes her look really cool! Also loving the bionics, too!

Thanks! Although not a main character in the storyline, I do like the design! She was fun to come up with.
  • Awesome! Love the bio too. Any other original characters you want to share w/ us? 
  • BarkkornBarkkorn Young Blood☠️
    Awesome! Love the bio too. Any other original characters you want to share w/ us? 

Tons! I just need to draw them! I have a few more images I can share though!