What is the most BAD **** scene from Predator 2?

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    To me, I’d say on the ship. Harrigan and the trophy wall (in-awe deafening silence in the theater). Harrigan rips through Predator with his disc, drops it when he sees Elder/clan, “Ok. Who’s next” (that’s a helluva bold statement for him. Whole theatre was like, “Oh no he didn’t”)! And of course, Elder tossing the pistol to Harrigan. That moment instantly went down in history. 

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• RyannvondoomRyannvondoom Young Blood☠️
    Harrigan's counter attack to save Keyes was always my favorite. 
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Very tough question.  I’ll have to really think about this one.  I’m leaning towards Harrigan’s reckless abandon to pursue City Hunter alone after he spined Jerry (along with him knocking out Tony Pope lol) - All in one shot, literally.  Still thinking 🤔....
  • Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Either the spine rip, or the end when all of the Predators arrive on the ship.
  • VoodooMagicVoodooMagic Young Blood☠️
    #BADASS
    @VoodooMagic This whole scene is certifiably badass
  • EldergreybackEldergreyback Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Wow, tough question. I’ve always loved the meat locker scene!  I’ve also always loved when Harrigan boards the predator ship and fights City then meets the clan. 
    @Eldergreyback Very hard question in a movie full of badassery.. And that’s what we’re going for here yes? I noticed @AlphaPredator has 4 * indicating we may be talking about something else here haha. Most likely a typo for what is intended to be blocked out yet understood and.. oh no I’ve gone cross eyed again or wait, what was I saying??? Haha jk. Have a great day all!
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    It's got to be the end of the film! Just that whole sequence! Seeing the ship and some Predator design aesthetic, seeing the trophy case and all that it implied, Harrigan taking out City Hunter and then the Lost Tribe showing up...Just that whole sequence together. Amazing! 
  • PreyerPreyer Un-Blooded
    edited May 17

@" scene and the pursuit afterwards.

• Samhain13Samhain13 Un-Blooded
    The Predator getting hit by the lightning while roaring with his trophy.
    Alien vs Predator Universe Timeline:  https://samhain13.home.blog/alien-vs-predator-timeline/
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    Samhain13 said:
    The Predator getting hit by the lightning while roaring with his trophy.
    Definitely a good shout! And one of the film's iconic moments.