Suggestions for Starting a Neca Predator Collection

StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
Hello tribe! I have recently decided to start a Neca Predator collection as I have never really collected much, so any suggestions for some starting figures would be great!

Comments

• MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @StarWarsNerdASR definitely start with the ones that are currently out/available as they’re easier to get. You can check out Target and local comic shops. If you’d prefer online there’s a few sites we get figures at; bigbadtoystore.com and entertainmentearth.com, as well as eBay and Amazon. Just beware if you go through eBay and possibly amazon as there are fakes. If the price seems too good to be true it probably is or if it’s from China. 
    You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

• StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Thank you!
  • youtjaprimeyoutjaprime Un-Blooded
    @Moonsphinx I heard about fakes but how can you tell if they are fakes or not. I know some details on the box are different like color of font and logos are different slightly. What about the figures. what is  different about them... **** paint jobs. Break apart to easy??
    @Moonsphinx I heard about fakes but how can you tell if they are fakes or not. I know some details on the box are different like color of font and logos are different slightly. What about the figures. what is  different about them... **** paint jobs. Break apart to easy??
    Main giveaway is if you purchase from China. But differences in figures is mobility, crappy paint jobs, and they fall apart easily. 

@Moonsphinx good to know but where do you find older figures like the predator clan leader , ahab figure and the dark horse comics predator from the 1st concrete jungle. Is their something you use for this resource to find older figures ??
  • @youtjaprime other than ebay, for finding collectibles (at least in the horror genre) I belong to a couple Facebook groups where people buy and trade their figures and sometimes you find some good gems in there. Sometimes the Facebook groups are just sharing only, but some do offer to trade/buy figures as well. Just do a simple search on Facebook for "Predator Collectors" or something like that and join some groups! 
    Thanks for the advice I appreciate it @AlphaPredator I will look into it.
  • @youtjaprime - @Moonsphinx is right about ebay. Just be careful who you buy from. If it's international, like, say, China, and the price is really good, most likely its a fake. Make sure to read feedback of the seller too. I've seen some accounts get busted for selling fakes because they get tons of negative feedback from users. 

And yes I second entertainmentearth.com. 
    @youtjaprime - for older figures eBay is the one main place to look. Just make sure you check out the sellers and their feedback. You can also check out https://oasiscollectibles.ca/ @Pereira recommended them last year. They do have a good selection of older predator figures. 

@Moonsphinx and @AlphaPredator I usually check eBay for figures and I check the ratings of seller and comments I have already ordered the clan leader but turns out the seller didn’t ship the item and deleted his account and it said he had good seller ratings. What do you look for when buying figures ??