NECA Armored Assassin

MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
I’m not sure if anyone else noticed Neca posted today pictures of the packaging for the Armored Assassin figure with the release date of May 14th! I’m sooooo excited to get this figure. Looks like @Arnwulf is getting something Predator for his birthday again this year! Who else is excited?

You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

Comments

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Definitely getting him! This month is going to be a big one for Alien and Predator stuff. Armored Assassin, The Dutch/Linn two-pack, All three AvP Arcade Xenos and Emissary #1. I want them all! LOL
    No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @Drakar006 I know!! My bank account won’t like it but I’m excited to get them 😬

• Thanks for the heads up @Moonsphinx I saw this baby as well! Snagging this dude for sure... 
    @AlphaPredator the Emissary #1 figure comes out this month too as well as the new Voorhees figure. I’m gonna be broke because of course I need a second one to open 😩😂

• @Moonsphinx You talking about the Ultimate Jason (2009) yeah? Cause he looks fing bad ****. I pre-ordered Valek (The Nun). Can't wait for her because she will add a refreshing creepness factor to my horror figure collection. 
    @AlphaPredator yes the 2009 Ultimate Jason! He needs to go on our Jason wall! You should share your horror figure collection sometime.