The Predator & my Thoughts on It... Part 1, The Negatives

WOLFPREDATORQUEEN1WOLFPREDATORQUEEN1 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hey Ya'll, Just a little Warning... I got some **** to say about this movie, and ya'll ain't gonna like what I'm gonna to say about either... 

So lets start by getting the negatives out of the way, starting with the BIGGEST problem I have with the movie... Predators genetically altering themselves... That there is without a doubt the most DUMBEST F*CKING thing EVER... Of all time! I hated the idea then and I hated the Idea days before, and I still hate It today! Why would Yautjas alter themselves? First off, I don't believe at ALL that It Is within the yautja's scientific capability to know genetic alteration and how that **** works, they wouldn't have a scientific Interest In It at all, and 2nd, It doesn't sound like or fit the yautjas at all! Predators do not need to alter themselves to make themselves better hunters... No reason whatsoever. A yautja relies on they're true strengths and that's what shines bright and it shows TRUE worthiness and honor and commands respect from other Yautjas. But for a yautja to genetically alter themselves is pretty much the equivalent of taking steroids, they're only making themselves better artificially, why be better when it's not your true strength that shines but rather artificially and so much to the point where your no longer a yautja anymore, your nothing more then a f*cking monstrosity? Your pretty a Bad Blood If your doing that **** to yourself and others and you get off on that! Like I said, It's NOT within the yautja's scientific capabilities and It does not sound like something a yautja would do to themselves or other yautjas, unless they're, again, a bad blood… Other then that, NO Yautja F*CKING EVER has done that... Even If Its only a small faction of Bad Blood yautjas doing this, which It is BTW, It still, to me at least, Ain't right at all! A human on the other hand would definitely do that to themselves, hell, they'd do it to pretty much, just about anything because Its a human thing to do, but not a yautja. Honestly, It would actually make 10x more sense if the humans were the ones genetically altering the yautjas and making them into their own personal weapons to combat other yautjas, a sort of Anti-Predator weapon, now that I would buy because It is exactly what humans would do. But for a yautja to do that to themselves... It just sounds so wrong in so many levels... And apparently they aren't just trophy hunting, They're also collecting Spinal fluids so that they can collect DNA to put Into themselves... Seriously, just what the ****!? Again, It Is only a small faction of bad blood yautjas doing this ****, but I honestly don't F*cking care, It's still wrong... Oh! And here's the kicker, Predators genetically altering themselves is not a new concept... It was actually In the script for predators in which the super Predators would've hunted for DNA to make themselves to make them stronger and powerful... This of course was dropped from the movie, and I'm sure there is probably a very good reason why that concept didn't make it into the final movie... Because it was obviously stupid as ****, but for Shane Black to try that **** again In this movie... That there deserves a facepalm because It's a really f*cking dumb concept that has NO place In a f*cking predator movie unless It the humans doing the genetic altering to the predators, and that's just a fact, and it's, again, the BIGGEST problem I have with the movie and that concept can go right up Shane black's anal cavity, just far up there...

Another issue I have with the movie is **** like predators trying to conquer earth when it gets all **** humid and hot as hell... **** me... That again is pretty dumb... Sure the Predators have other planets where they have their own little game preserves and Temples set up by their ancestors a hunt xenomorphs, but just like the Predators genetically altering themselves, the idea that the Predators want to conquer Earth is also pretty **** stupid... Earth is basically already a game preserve planet for them, so why in the unholy **** would they want to conquer it...

I also didn't like that our new predator friend, Fugitive, was apparently coming to Earth to give Humanity weapons against the faction of Predators altering they're DNA and wanting to conquer the Earth... If I remember correctly... Yautjas NEVER EVER want their technology in the hands of humans. Yautja technology is sacred to them and must never fall into the hands of humans because if it does, humans will just end up using that technology against the yautjas when they come to hunt... Remember in Predator: Concrete Jungle where Scarface left behind his technology and gear and tried to blow himself and everything around him up only for him to somehow survive that explosion and then to be exiled for a hundred years by his clan only to come back to take back the technology that he left behind, anybody remember that? I think the only exception is if the human was hunting alongside the Predators, like for example, Machiko Noguchi, otherwise, no yautja ever would ever let their technology in the hands of humans.

And oohhhhh... Don't get me started on the Ultimate, or assassin, or upgrade or whatever the ****... Seriously, this f*cker goes by so many names, let's just call him ultimate, anyways, ultimate, I f*cking hate him, I hated in the Moment I Saw the trailer that he appears in and I still hate him today! I don't even know where to begin with this one, I hate his design, I hate how he looks, I his concept, I just hate him in general. Definitely NOT one of my favorite predators, in fact, he's he put berserker at 2nd of my disliked predators believe It or not. Ultimate Is really nothing more then the predator equivalent of the newborn from Alien Resurrection... Yeah, I went there, deal with It... Ultimate SUCKS and there Is NO reason he should even exist in the movie or franchise In general...

I should also mention the Movie's pacing, holy hell, It just jumps from one story to another and before you know it, action happens immediately without build-up... No joke... The movie has Fugitive get into an escape pod and then makes landfall, conveniently near where the main human character is, and the main human immediately has an encounter with fugitive after talking his ****. And when we head over to Stargazer base, They already have Fugitive in custody strapped to a gurnee and fugitive wakes up, breaks free and escapes, WOW... That was f*cking fast...

Also... The Emissary predator getting cut out from the movie... ****!!!

And the ending... Holy **** the ending is without a doubt the WORST ending in a predator movie EVER... Of all time! It's horrible, just horrible... It's bad enough that apparently Fugitive was going to give Humanity weapons against the Predators wanting to come and conquer the Earth, it's even dumber when the weapon itself is nothing more than some Iron Man suit-up bullsh*ttery... Just... **** the ending, I hate it, just... No... No...

And that's all the **** I have to say... Stay tune for the positives.

Comments