Top 10 Predator Figures You'd Like to See from NECA

Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️
I thought this might just be a fun discussion thread. NECA has made tons of Predator figures at this point, they're even near the 100 mark right now, but there are still plenty of characters that haven't been made in their line yet. What are some of the figures you guys would like to appear in the line? Here's the top 10 ones I'd like to own as figures at some point.

1. Top-Knot Predator (AVP: War Issue #0)
2. Light-Stepper Predator (AVP: Duel)
3. Shorty Predator (AVP: War Issue #0)
4. Kenner Aerial Attack Predator (Kenner's unproduced Female Predator)
5. Sister Midnight Predator (Witchblade/Aliens/Darkness/Predator: Mindhunter)
6. Heavy Predator (AVP2 for PC)
7. Prince Predator (AVP2 for PC)
8. Vanguard Predator (AVP: Extinction)
9. Kenner Heavy Infantry Predator (Kenner's Unproduced four-armed Predator)
10. Ritual Armor Predator (Predator: Concrete Jungle)

Some of mine are a bit obscure and may never be made into action figures, but I can still dream.
No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
-Device, Hunted

Comments

• XenomorphXenomorph Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Oh my, I can’t even think of 10, but I am looking forward to seeing a couple of figures. First I’m excited about the Emissary Predators that are being released this year. Then the one that I really must have is the original JCVD Hunter Predator.
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    edited April 19
    Umm. Gosh.... hang on a second... (scrambles around, makes 10 categories and puts every single Preddie into one of them). There’s my top ten! Hehehe.  ;-) And oh yeah... make some female and pup Preddies while they’re at it. 

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️
    edited May 27

Have they made Big Mama yet?

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️

Sadly they've not made Big Mama yet. Hopefully she'll be down the pipeline though,I don't she would be too hard for them to make in figure form considering she has a lot of City Hunter aspects to her design.

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

I think I'd love to see more of the game Predators - especially AvP2 and AvP Extinction since those were my childhood games.