Alien Day Fan Callout!

40 years ago, Alien changed movie history. How did it change you? On #AlienDay, 4/26, we want YOU to tag @AlienAnthology and use the hashtag #MyAlien40th in your video (15-30 secs) explaining why you love the film... and you could become a part of the 40 Year Legacy! Learn more here: https://bddy.me/2UcokPl

*Chestburster recreations encouraged

**Bonus points for including your fearless furry friends!

Comments

• YautjaSicarioYautjaSicario Young Blood☠️
    great movie
  • PhunterPhunter Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I have always wondered. What would happen if Ripley took on the predator?
  • StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Well time for me to build a chestburster rig. Already have a couple designs in the works. Will update as I work on it. Design process will take the most time though. Hoping to get most of the planning and prototyping done this weekend.
  • XenomorphXenomorph Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @Blob_147 I totally agree with you. I would love that more than where Ridley Scott is taking the franchise. BTW here’s me and Blomkamp  a couple of summers ago in Vancouver.
  • Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Xenomorph said:
    @Blob_147 I totally agree with you. I would love that more than where Ridley Scott is taking the franchise. BTW here’s me and Blomkamp  a couple of summers ago in Vancouver.
    That’s so cool!!!! Blompkamp is a seriously underrated director; super talented. Chappie wasn’t my favorite, but I LOVE District 9 and Elysium was cool.
    @Blob_147 have you seen the Oats studios shorts? Rakka and Zygote were awesome.
  • Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    @Xenomorph I have not. Are they available on YouTube? I’d love to check them out.
    @Blob_147 yes they are, it’s on Blomkamp’s Oats Studios channel. Rakka stars Sigourney Weaver and Zygote stars Dakota Fanning. I think they’re both only around 20 minutes or so but fun for Saturday morning with coffee.
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    Phunter said:
    I have always wondered. What would happen if Ripley took on the predator?
    Something I'd love to see is more of conflict between the Colonial Marines and the Predators. That was one of the things I really did love about Life and Death.