MONSTERPALOOZA PICS!

edited April 16 in Click Click Click...
Some of you know that I'm a HUGE horror fan. So, when Monsterpalooza rolls around I have to hit it up. Highlights were meeting Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th 7,8,9,10, Hatchet)  and getting him to sign my custom Jason mask, meeting James Jude Courtney (Michael Myers Halloween 2018) and having him sign a photo. The panel for making of Halloween (2018) was great too. 

And of COURSE seeing some epic Predator and Alien props at the Cool Props booth as well as allll the monster magic from multiple horror films. Good times!

Comments

• PereiraPereira Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I would LOVE to know what the story is behind the grey and red mini-bust. He looks rad as hell!!!
    Thar’n-da s’ yin’tekai,
    Pereira
  • MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @AlphaPredator Amazing pics, Thanks for sharing! I’m beyond jelly of your Jason mask! 
    You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

• Wolf_PredatorWolf_Predator Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @AlphaPredator I wouldn't leave that Jason mask laying around  >:)

Send in the Cleaner
  • MortiisMortiis Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Very cool Jason mask 🤘 😎 
  • Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Some of you know that I'm a HUGE horror fan. So, when Monsterpalooza rolls around I have to hit it up. Highlights were meeting Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th 7,8,9,10, Hatchet)  and getting him to sign my custom Jason mask, meeting James Jude Courtney (Michael Myers Halloween 2018) and having him sign a photo. The panel for making of Halloween (2018) was great too. 

And of COURSE seeing some epic Predator and Alien props at the Cool Props booth as well as allll the monster magic from multiple horror films. Good times!

That is really awesome man. I'm not sure if you missed it or not, but there was an artist there as well that had a mini Predator bust that he made himself on his table.

• YautjaSicarioYautjaSicario Young Blood☠️
    @AlphaPredator great photos
  • Raoh76Raoh76 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    That Oni Predator tho', well that's new
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    edited April 28
    Bro....... Getting your custom made hockey mask signed alone..🥅 Score!...... Props for the props 🤛🏻... As Black Moon fades in ha...