Community Interaction!

edited April 16 in Click Click Click...
Hey all! 

Just wanted to start this message off by saying THANK YOU to everyone who has been looking around the new home, adding to discussions, taking polls and interacting with one another. I realize this is not the app BUT we have to make do with what we have. I still want this community to thrive and be a fun place for everyone to just goof around, talk Predator and just chill! 

That being said, I do like seeing all the interactive community posts like @Wolf_Predator just posted about "Choose Your Squad." We've wanted this new community to be run by fans for fans! Of course I'll be throwing in my 2 cents on things and posting as well but please, feel free to upload Fan Art, start interactive discussions like "Prednesday," "Choose Your Squad," etc. 

I'll be raising the skull count for receiving reactions such as "Like" "Awesome" "LOL" etc. since for now, that pretty much the only way you can earn skulls. 

Happy Tuesday and thanks for being here! 

Comments

• youtjaprimeyoutjaprime Young Blood☠️
    This is a great community. I have loved predator since I was a kid, my brother collected the comic book series I didn’t even know that this community existed. it’s nice to have other predator fans that I can share with and learn more about this iconic creature. I Look forward to talking with all of you and learning more threw discussions. Take care everyone.
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    This is AWESOME
  • YautjaSicarioYautjaSicario Young Blood☠️
    thank you for making it possible
  • StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
    @A_Lost_Hunter I also have problems with social interaction and I am very introverted, but this community is extremely awesome and has helped me and some others find a place to fit in. Hope you all are having a great day, night, or whenever you read this!
  • youtjaprimeyoutjaprime Young Blood☠️
    hey @StarWarsNerdASR I like a place to fit in as well. I am also a fan of Star Wars but slowly started fading out of the franchise when Disney took over from George Lucas. Now I’m a full on predator fan. I have always liked both since I was a kid. This community has been great and very helpful. we all play for the same team and it’s nice to fit in, not feel judged or have to hide who we really are, on here we can feel accepted no matter how much the world sucks these days.
    @youtjaprime The same thing happened to me. I am still a fan of the original trilogy, but I dislike what Disney has done with Star Wars. They have used it to push their agenda and are trying to profit off it with little to no regard to please the fans. I made my account on the app before I saw The Last Jedi, which I and many other fans heavily disliked. Now I have become a full time Predator fan as well. I do not even care what Disney does with Star Wars anymore because I am now a full Predator fan. My username also was my old Star Wars Battlefront username. 
    Great points @StarWarsNerdASR but a part of their agenda is/was continuation and this where they make big mistakes for every reason.  They are ending it and had plans to end it after a few episodes when Abrams’ got the nod anyhow, so it didn’t make much sense to try to make agenda driven or timely changes to the format. Especially when Star Wars has a world wide mega fan base and only stupid changes would hurt it. The fans aren’t going anywhere. Lucas already did a stellar job a long time ago in a galaxy far far away lol in every way.  They messed the new films up because they can’t make them like they used ... Lucas is a creative genius who had a real deal crew who all learned their crafts the hard way. They worked all day and night, lived in tents in Africa and didn’t get distracted. This mentality is hard to find today. Which is why you get many lazy and candy **** products. I’m sorry but it’s the truth. 
    They overdue it for silly reasons. A lot of it is self indulgence.... 🤷‍♂️ Booooooo
    Agreed. I meant no offense to the Original Trilogy, and another reason that Disney has made Star Wars is for the money. I bought a couple shares of Disney stock before they announced The Force Awakens and it caused a lot of profit for them and their investors, especially through the toy market. You can only seeing their agenda if you look close enough, in my opinion. Unfortunately the lack of dedication is exceedingly common nowadays and it is definitely noticeable.
    edited May 1
    Of course not... I read you loud and clear bud. ... I know. Banks invest in slates of movies these days rather than a one or a two, it’s a plus minus game.  Mostly what they care about is a quick profit. They don’t care over time a quality product will return much greater dividends.  Impatience! Lol
  • DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I grew up watching the original star wars. I will always like it more then the new movies. 
    @DarkMolly 100% ... coupled with the indisputable fact they are far far away superior entertainment...
  • YautjaNationYautjaNation Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Hey Can someone change my username to YautjaNation please?

Under The Hunter's Moon
  • YautjaNationYautjaNation Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Hello? 

Under The Hunter's Moon
  • @Peter-Nightfury_III Let me take a look at your profile. I'll DM you back! 
  • @YautjaNation done and done, buddy! 
    @DarkMolly and @Hawkins_Upside-Down That is the irrefutable truth right there!
    @StarWarsNerdASR Those master pieces will always be special... always
  • Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I'm still here. Things are pretty bad right now but I've managed to pop in every once in a while. Keep on rocking!
    Darkhorse41
    We love ya @Darkhorse41 OG.... Stay well brother.. And keep rocking 
  • Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @Hawkins_Upside-Down ; thanks my friend. Hopefully things will get better soon. 
    Darkhorse41
    @Darkhorse41 They will!