Should I be concerned if the Yautjas in my home are conspiring?

Mouth2MandibleMouth2Mandible Blooded ☠️☠️
edited April 16 in Forum

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    Nawww... Maybe their whispering about what to get you for your next birthday! :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Mouth2MandibleMouth2Mandible Blooded ☠️☠️
    @Prita it's all fun and games until you mysteriously find a skull on top of your next birthday cake ^_^
    @Mouth2Mandible - or worse...its your own skull on the cake!

@Prita I hope not I better keep lots of beef on hand wonder what Berserker's favorite meat is? I know Ghost has a taste for beef LOL bet he'd be thrilled with slim jims 
    @Mouth2Mandible - LOLOL! You crack me up. Yeah, I think Ghost will go with the Slim Jims. I’d add some teriyaki beef jerky in case he’s being grouchy. But, for Beserker?... I think he’ll need a little something extra special to calm him down a bit. How about a big fat juicy ribeye? Cooked.... not at all. (Hehehe). Or maybe... Beserker has a flair for the more exotic? Get him a steak of that Kobe Waygu beef. I think that would cheer him right up. Oh, I think you could skip the A1 steak sauce too. :-D

• Hmmm....they look up to no good if you ask me.... 
    @AlphaPredator I have no doubts that Ghost and Mr. Black are up to something especially Ghost who is watching me over his mandibles....let's hope they aren't wanting to polish my skull LOL