Predator dioramas

youtjaprimeyoutjaprime Un-Blooded
edited April 16 in Forum
Does anyone in the predator community have figure dioramas ?

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    I have the trophy wall w/trophies  (if that’s what you mean).  

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• youtjaprimeyoutjaprime Un-Blooded
    Prita said:
    I have the trophy wall w/trophies  (if that’s what you mean).  
    Question for you. Was that item worth the money cause I’m debating on buying it or not . Although my next purchase I’m looking to buy is the bone throne for my clan leader figure. Thank you for a response on my topic.
    @youtjaprime  
    Of the 3 diorama I have found out there, (the pillar, bone throne and trophy wall), I decided to get the trophy wall first. So happy I did. 
    Yep... worth every penny. As it says, it is made of metal. And let me tell you... that sucker if solid and heavy! It takes me both hands to pick it up. It even has little soft pads on the bottom of it. Detailing and color is gorgeous. I love mine! Fun to set up Preddies with it, making a little story from it. I have my Hell Hound grabbing at it as if he wants a bone to play with. Hahaha! I posted a couple pics of mine here:   https://www.predatormovies.com/discussion/212/first-time-set-up-my-boys-and-their-dog#latest

Prita you have a great predator collection so far, just like all of our collections they always grow.  I just started making dioramas for my preds. Thank you for all the information on the display now I want one lol . Thanks for your time 
    @youtjaprime
    Tanks for the compliment. You mention you are making dioramas. Does that mean you make customs? I’m looking for someone who can make me a custom diorama.

They are custom dios but I’m just experimenting at the moment I would love to recreate stop motion picture scenes in different predator movies with the 7 inch figures. right now I’m working on predator 2 with the city hunter predator.

That’s fantastic and very impressive! If you do get to a point were you might can one for others, let me know. I could give the idea I’m wanting the dio for and you could give me a price. Your work looks awesome! 

I just started it and still have a long way to go on it but that’s the progress so far. Thank you for the compliment and when I keep building more I will post them just keep an eye out as this is my first their is many more to come as I have a lot of figures to buy now lol 
  • MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @youtjaprime that diorama looks great!! I’ve always wanted to try to make my own. 
    You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

Hey Moonsphinx. You should try to get into doing them. it just takes practice this is my first diorama and still got a lot to do on it still not finished yet. But I started doing them cause I cannot find dioramas anywhere for predator. They have the temple pillar and the trophy wall but I haven’t seen anything else for sale.