Archie Vs. Predator

Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
edited April 2019 in Comics and Games
I would love to hear from the community if the Archie Vs. Predator comics are worth reading.

I’d probably be more willing to watch Riverdale if Predators were a regular occurrence on the show, so naturally, I’m curious if Veronica getting her spine ripped out is as cool as I think it sounds.

Comments

• @Blob_147 I would like to know as well! I'm going to see if I can get my hands on some copies. 
  • DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I'm in the same boat. I would like to know if they are worth the read. :) 
  • youtjaprimeyoutjaprime Young Blood☠️
    yeah this was the only series I didn’t read and I didn’t know if I wanted to considering that Archie would not be a worthy opponent for the predator. it would just be an all out slaughter fest.  But yes if anyone has any info on this series and if it’s worth the read please I would like to know 
  • DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

The comics are pretty cheap on my Kindle. So I may just get them and read them. If I do, then I'll let you guys known what I think.

• XenomorphXenomorph Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I did enjoy them, but not as much as the conventional Alien and Predator comics if that helps at all.

• What other crossovers would you like to see done in the graphic novel / comic world??

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

I'd kinda like to see more original Predator vs creatures. Like something more on the River Ghost or those other skulls from P2's trophy case.

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I personally really found Archie vs Predator fun to both read and collect. There are some easter eggs in the beginning issue as well as in issue 3 like this one from an original page that I grabbed from one of the artists.