Which Predator has the greatest Bio-Mask?

edited April 16 in Click Click Click...
Jungle Hunter? Scar? Wolf? Celtic? Falconer? The list goes on and on... Let us know your favorite bio-mask in the comments! 

Best Answers

Answers

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Clauriel said:
    It's not easy to choose, but I love Berserker's Biomask...but all of them are great. 

His mask is scary and intimidating.  
  • MortiisMortiis Elite☠️☠️☠️
    I’ve always been an old school type city hunter.  But I think also a lot of people have said it true all the masks have there own great styles.  I guess sometimes it depends how you are feeling.  
  • Mouth2MandibleMouth2Mandible Blooded ☠️☠️
    Falconer's is my favorite and it seriously looks like a real life falcon including the sweet rounded eyes!
  • Wolf_PredatorWolf_Predator Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    This is a tough one cuz they're all amazing. But personally I love Wolf's design for the engraved inscription and sleek look to the overall bio. Kinda similar to the original JH but modernized and battle damaged. Very cool.  
    Send in the Cleaner
  • PereiraPereira Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    This guy for sure. Something about it just speaks volumes to me. 
    Thar’n-da s’ yin’tekai,
    Pereira
  • youtjaprimeyoutjaprime Un-Blooded
    mine has to be the Stalker predator Bio Mask
  • UncleWolfUncleWolf Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Wolf's bio is awesome but it's hard not to go with Jungle Hunter.  A nice simple but great design. I also like Celtic and City Hunter.
  • PhunterPhunter Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I like all them. I want a poster that shows all the masks and it says which clan the come from.
  • Goku79Goku79 Blooded ☠️☠️
    I like the mask that wolf wears in avp requiem . But honestly any of the masks are super cool.

• Kes_wethKes_weth Un-Blooded
    Stalker and Falconer. Grim death and great lines. New mask worn by the human kid in Black's The Predator show relative size. Would like to see something that  clears the fangs.
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I have to go with Jungle. Not only for a strong first impression but it’s the most powerful.  Equal parts: intimidating, intriguing and can’t look away.  
  • Matthew0045Matthew0045 Young Blood☠️
    Jungle Hunter? Scar? Wolf? Celtic? Falconer? The list goes on and on... Let us know your favorite bio-mask in the comments! 

Jungle Hunter is my favorite 

• NightmareNightmare Un-Blooded
    Jungle all the way...
    second is Wolf! 
  • @Nightmare lots of people would agree with you! Seems to be popular choices. 
  • Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Of course my boy the Falconer!
    Darkhorse41
  • WwarezWwarez Young Blood☠️
    Here is my list of the best Predator Bio-Masks.
  • Nice @Wwarez! Are you from AVP Central?? Did you write that up?
  • EldergreybackEldergreyback Elite☠️☠️☠️

• YautjaNationYautjaNation Elite☠️☠️☠️
    I have to Pick 5 Because There's so many to choose.

1: Wolf Predator [AVP-R]
    2: Celtic Predator [AVP]
    3: Fugitive Predator [ThePredator]
    4: Falconer Predator [Predators]
    5: Jungle Hunter Predator [Pred-87]

Under The Hunter's Moon
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    I know it kind of defies the point of them being helmets as such but I do love the open mouthed ones like AvP's Elder or Ahab's mask! The Serpent Hunter and Berserker's are also good shouts. I love seeing the trophy taking incorporated into them. 
  • YautjaNationYautjaNation Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Hey @AvPG_CorporalHicks
    Look. Sorry For Harassing you back then. I Just Really Miss Being part of the AVP Galaxy Forum. I Know you said I blew my first two chances and i got a Permanent Ban for a year and a half, But I have No other Community to be part of. No Matter which forum or discord group i go, There are always People who dont understand my language quite cleary. So AVP Galaxy is my Best bet. Please, I Got Nowhere to go. I Dont want to be alone anymore.

Under The Hunter's Moon
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    You've blown multiple chances, YautjaNation. Constantly messaging me on every single platform you ever see me on isn't going to change anything. Stop harassing me and enjoy the communities you're in. :)  Anyway, back on topic.
  • PreyerPreyer Un-Blooded
    I don't know about the most  practical, but you have to agree, Berserker's mask is the most badass.