POLL: If you had to choose a scenario below....how would you prefer to "meet your maker"?

edited April 16 in Polls

POLL: If you had to choose a scenario below....how would you prefer to "meet your maker"? 101 votes

Sliced in half by a force field
24% 25 votes
Impaled by a piece of lab equipment
4% 5 votes
Getting your head and spine ripped from your body.
49% 50 votes
Mauled by a space dog
0% 0 votes
Torn apart by a Predator’s mandibles
7% 8 votes
Other - Tell us your best death scenario in the comments!
12% 13 votes

Comments

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Was a character mauled by a space dog in a version of The Predator we didn't get to see?
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    If I had to choose it definitely wouldn’t be something painfully pointless like my chute not opening or getting sealed in a drum and set on fire... brutal.  Anyhow, I’d have to say saving lives worth saving or doing something that I really enjoy; like two chicks at the same time (Kidding lol).  I’d rather not know the method... Something honorable. 
  • Kes_wethKes_weth Un-Blooded
    Probably in a very one-sided duel with a Predator--or perhaps deflecting humans from his trail.  I'd like to see one of the big fellows and know they exist before I go.
  • Heco509Heco509 Young Blood☠️
    Im going with other.
     I would choose to be impregnated by a Face hugger then hunt down my maker as my reincarnated Alien self. Here's hoping for conciousness. I would make a bad **** vengeful Alien.
  • laser to the forehead
  • I would like to be skinned alive but only if it was actually shown on screen, I mean in the films there’s talk about and you see some skinned bodies but I have also noticed that the process has never “actually” been shown. Would make a great scene in an “R” rated film. 
    Who is the phony that would definitely be screaming for his/her mommy that disagreed with me and can’t take a joke?
    LOL
  • Ghostbreed1727Ghostbreed1727 Blooded ☠️☠️
    I'd have to go with "other". I'd choose a face-to-face fight with one of the bad boys. I would die, of course...BUT what a way to go!
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    I chose Other: Was in the Army, so having a soldier’s death is the way I’d go. Always wanted to fight along side the Yautja. So, I envision I haven taken part in battle and became a respected tribe mate. The battle was won, though I was attacked by a face hugger and now carry a chest burster. We go back to the ship, into the Elders’ throne room. Elder stands honorably, mask cradled in one arm, a shiny new sword in the other. My Predator battle mate takes the sword. He stands behind me, the blade raised high and pointing down. The Elder gives a nod and in one fell swoop, the blade impales my spine from top to bottom. He swiftly pulls out the blade and wipes it clean of my blood. Ceremoniously, he leans to place the blade on the ground in front of me. But, only then does he see Predator symbols on the blade... It is inscribed with my epitaph: 

“Ch'hkt-a kv'var-de, h'ulij-bpe sain’ja. Ell-osde n’ritja dtai’k-dtez, ell-ode dtai’k-dte bpi-de. Yautja! Yin’tekai h’ulij-bpe sain’ja, na’tauk ka’rik’na dhi’ki-de. N’dhi-ja thwei mei-Jaheim. N’ritja dtai’k-dtez Cetanu”.

(roughly translated)... ”Hyperactive Hunter, crazy warrior. You dance in battle, you fight until the end. Yautja! Honor the crazy warrior, salute the summoning of death. Goodbye blooded sister. Dance in battle with Cetanu (Black Warrior of Death)”.

And then it is done.

:-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Wolf_PredatorWolf_Predator Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Definitely having my skull and spine ripped out. If a Predator does that to me it means I was a worthy opponent and the trophy is well deserved. I'd be honored to go out this way.  
    Send in the Cleaner
  • CrackedtuskCrackedtusk Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Plasma shot to the head. Quick and clean, like Poncho. My face is too pretty to tear off.💀
  • PATRICK_LUCKYSONPATRICK_LUCKYSON Un-Blooded
    Enhanced and used as weapon what kinda question is that lol he’ll ill hunt.
  • earthlingearthling Un-Blooded
    Plasma caster to the brain pan 
  • What's up @earthling!? Welcome to the tribe! 
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    I'd have to go with the spine ripping. Hopefully it means I put up a damn good fight and was worthy of it! 
  • EldergreybackEldergreyback Elite☠️☠️☠️
    I I think going out like Peter Keyes in P2 would be pretty brutal. I’d choose to be smart disc’d right in half.
  • makeitso65makeitso65 Un-Blooded

Spine and skull taken but in a way that cuts the brain stem so i wouldn`t feel it.