POLL: If you had to choose a scenario below....how would you prefer to "meet your maker"?

edited April 16 in Polls

POLL: If you had to choose a scenario below....how would you prefer to "meet your maker"? 39 votes

Sliced in half by a force field
30% 12 votes
Impaled by a piece of lab equipment
0% 0 votes
Getting your head and spine ripped from your body.
46% 18 votes
Mauled by a space dog
0% 0 votes
Torn apart by a Predator’s mandibles
10% 4 votes
Other - Tell us your best death scenario in the comments!
12% 5 votes

Comments

• A_Lost_HunterA_Lost_Hunter Un-Blooded
    edited April 8
     I would definitely prefer to have my spine and head torn out. A very painful death but to be turned into a permanent trophy  is a sort of perverse honour, as accorded to King Willy, to a prey that has been worth remembering or especially pleased the hunter, that has acquitted itself especially well. Even the process of careful flensing indicates regard and the trophy has a macabre beauty (to our sight - we cannot actually know what the Predator sees as the Bio-Mask has infrared vision while 1987 indicates the Predator's unmasked vision is apparently a dull blurred red). I would like to think I would die well enough to merit it.

There are two interesting if only tangentially relevant thoughts - first, that the Jungle Hunter put himself at an active disadvantage in the fight with Dutch either for better sport or a sense of a worthy kill, second that the City Hunter would have flensed King Willy's head wearing the bio-mask, so he very likely saw it in infra-red and certainly not as we do. A fascinating thought stretching the mind to imagine a completely alien sensory reality on Earth.
  • ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Was a character mauled by a space dog in a version of The Predator we didn't get to see?
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    If I had to choose it definitely wouldn’t be something painfully pointless like my chute not opening or getting sealed in a drum and set on fire... brutal.  Anyhow, I’d have to say saving lives worth saving or doing something that I really enjoy; like two chicks at the same time (Kidding lol).  I’d rather not know the method... Something honorable. 
  • HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Just obliterate me with a plasma cannon like they did Noland in Predators.
  • Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I'm going to have to go out like Hanzo....... Katana versus wristblade style. 
    Darkhorse41
  • Mouth2MandibleMouth2Mandible Blooded ☠️☠️
    Well my username IS Mouth2Mandible so I vote getting taken out with those beautifully dangerous face daggers!
  • Kes_wethKes_weth Un-Blooded
    Probably in a very one-sided duel with a Predator--or perhaps deflecting humans from his trail.  I'd like to see one of the big fellows and know they exist before I go.
  • Heco509Heco509 Young Blood☠️
    Im going with other.
     I would choose to be impregnated by a Face hugger then hunt down my maker as my reincarnated Alien self. Here's hoping for conciousness. I would make a bad **** vengeful Alien.
  • laser to the forehead