Starting to Lose Hope

JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️
edited April 16 in Forum
I’m starting to loose hope that we’ll ever see the Emissary Predator Cut. The petition hasn’t even cracked about 1,000 signatures. I just don’t know if I want to continue the fight 😞😢.

Comments

• StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
    We must continue the fight for the Emissary Cut! I will not give up even if it takes years! We must hope that someday, somehow we will get the Emissary Cut. Kyle even signed the petition, we can start by trying to get the cast of The Predator to sign it.
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Duck Johnny. It’s baseball season buddy. lol 
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    So there’s barely even a 1000 signatures. Do you have a dead line in which you have to turn them in? If not, then so what if it goes on a while longer. Just a thought. 

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️
    @Prita I was hoping that it’d have tens of thousands of signatures. At least 75,000 is what I wanted.
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    @JohnTheEmissary - Completely under your concerns. I sent you a DM with some possible ideas for you! :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️
    I think it is doing better than last time you thought it wasn't going to get higher and then 200 signatures later the petition is almost at five hundred. It could see an increase once the figures start to hit the stores. Which could be next month.
  • BarkkornBarkkorn Young Blood☠️
    I’m starting to loose hope that we’ll ever see the Emissary Predator Cut. The petition hasn’t even cracked about 1,000 signatures. I just don’t know if I want to continue the fight 😞😢.

It isn't over yet! I personally signed the petition and still hold out hope!
  • MortiisMortiis Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Stay with the fight 💪