Custom Voodoo Queen Predator Figure

Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️
edited April 16 in Fan Art
A female Predator of my own design made in scale with NECA's 7" scale Predator Action Figure line. A big thanks to Mr.Fenrir's Customs for providing the custom sculpted torso. Another big thanks to Bad Blood Designs for the custom throne.

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
-Device, Hunted

Comments

• Heco509Heco509 Young Blood☠️
    Dang!!! Looks like she would do the black widow thing to her man. She might let you in, but you wont walk away. Great work. Im definitely going to have nightmares about being eaten alive while im you know. Trust issues.😬
  • GREYBACK-GAGREYBACK-GA Elite☠️☠️☠️
    @Drakar006 I love this piece man so dope Cyclone is mad man!
  • BarkkornBarkkorn Young Blood☠️
    Wow, she looks so wicked! I love those bone markings so much, she's a voodoo Queen for certain!
  • Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    edited April 6
    GREYBACK-GA said:
    Thanks! Actually Cyclone didn't paint this one though I wish he had lol. I painted it, which is why it's kinda lacking next to the Serpent Hunter, my skills are quite as good as his lol. Hoping to get there someday though!

@Heco509 Thanks! She's an honorable huntress despite her appearance, still doesn't make her any less fierce though! She's especially fond of hunting Bad Bloods.

@Barkkorn Thanks! I tried to include as much of a Voodoo/ritualistic vibe to her as possible!

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Looks so cool!!!
    @Drakar006 well looks great I feel you man,I'm still trying finish fugitive blackout currently unfinished ahab halfway done curious what type varnish you use? All have is standard modge podge need get sealant The detail's look great man nice work. :)
    @Blob_147 Thanks!

@GREYBACK-GA Thanks!I use a mix of different things depending on the project, Modge podge is one I commonly use myself. Another one I use a lot is Krylone's matte finish (used that one on this custom).
    -Device, Hunted
    @Drakar006 your welcome dude!

ah I see man, same here it works really well for neca figures. I've used them before other things but thats awesome, I thought about do same with my fugitive but using polyurethane semi gloss the brand is anita's seems to hold up already used couple times touch greyback if areas that no gloss other what neca did half gloss patchy areas stuff and my ahab's new scared eye. use modge podge for his armor the fugitive I really can't wait share with you all.
  • Mouth2MandibleMouth2Mandible Blooded ☠️☠️
    She looks fearsome I love her panda-esque markings! She looks ready to defend her pups and would be quite a worthy opponent, no wonder the males say nothing is fiercer than an angry female Yautja LOL
    @Mouth2Mandible Thanks! She's definitely not a Yautja to mess with and she's even more intimidating in her full armor.
    -Device, Hunted
    Heco509 said:
    Dang!!! Looks like she would do the black widow thing to her man. She might let you in, but you wont walk away. Great work. Im definitely going to have nightmares about being eaten alive while im you know. Trust issues.😬

Thanks! She is a bit terrifying but also an honorable huntress. She does enjoy hunting Bad Bloods though. Two of them ended up being her shoulder armor. XD

Thanks! Actually Cyclone didn't paint this one though I wish he had lol. I painted it, which is why it's kinda lacking next to the Serpent Hunter, my skills are quite as good as his lol. Hoping to get there someday though!

Barkkorn said:
    Wow, she looks so wicked! I love those bone markings so much, she's a voodoo Queen for certain!

Thanks, indeed she is! I tried to convey a Voodoo/Ritualistic theme with her design as much as possible!

-Device, Hunted