What has been your favorite way to experience the Predator universe?

edited April 16 in Polls

What has been your favorite way to experience the Predator universe? 122 votes

Movies
65%
alien13MetalrobWolf_PredatorPereiraUncleWolfHawkins_Upside-DownClaurielHawkinsApeYautjaLost_PredatorStudlyCow1488ghostbecky04Scarpredator467SyntariaWaywardPhantomWindgaoHorrorGoddessCharlie_KLlmc1021Celtic 80 votes
Video Games
5%
CrackedtuskGelosSamhain13YautjaSamuriajmichailiukCracked_TuskMondo_Loves_Brewskis 7 votes
Comic Books
10%
EngineerWatermelonguy24Heco509ZuluPredatorClanAlien_QueenSlasher_PredatorDarkMollyYautjaNationDarthGrizzlySoraCPrubbing_alkoholGizmo08BrokenRTusk 13 votes
Novels
5%
EldergreybackDrakar006yautjaaddictedAvPG_CorporalHicksMandaloreTheLostGenesis1Preyer 7 votes
Fan Fiction
3%
PantheraMalakYautjaHimeGlitch93 4 votes
Collectibles
2%
MoonsphinxMouth2MandibleRocketeer 3 votes
Other - Let us know in the comments!
6%
Darkhorse41BarkkornAHAB1CthePredatorGPredatorfan87Ghostbreed1727PATRICK_LUCKYSONimrizzkhan_01 8 votes

Comments

• Samhain13Samhain13 Un-Blooded
    Video Games
    The video games were what really made me become a big fan of the creature. AVP2(2001) and Predator Concrete Jungle(2005) were a big part of my childhood, both great ways to play as a Predator.
    Alien vs Predator Universe Timeline:  https://samhain13.home.blog/alien-vs-predator-timeline/
  • earthlingearthling Un-Blooded
    Movies
    can you see it? thier world all the other likeforms they hunt. movies are the way of it.Type your comment
  • PantheraPanthera Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Fan Fiction
    I had chosen 'Fan Fiction'. As much as I do love the movies, video games, comic books, etc., I also enjoy reading other peoples take on the Yautja ways and looking up fan art that either goes with that said Fan-Fic or not...I don't know why, other that it's interesting :)
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Movies
    Easy one for me. I didn’t even read the other answers. Lol  
  • WindgaoWindgao Young Blood☠️
    Movies
    Movies, Best series ever
  • CthePredatorGCthePredatorG Young Blood☠️
    For me, it’s listening to the soundtracks! I’ve got all the Predator soundtracks on CD, vinyl, or Hi-Res digital! Every time I slip on my over-ear headphones and press play (or in some cases, put the needle down), I’m instantly transported into the scene! There’s no feeling like it! At least, other than actually watching the films or playing the games.
  • BarkkornBarkkorn Young Blood☠️
    Although I greatly enjoy the movies, comics, novels, and collectibles very much, my greatest experience in the Predator community has been both art/illustrations and roleplay!
  • Kes_wethKes_weth Un-Blooded
    Movies
    Movies started me off--then everything else came in--other  than in real life, someday. One thing: I hate when the Predator ALWAYS dies. They train  for decades--don't tell me they're gonna lose!
  • Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    The Fan site and forum. 
    Darkhorse41
  • PATRICK_LUCKYSONPATRICK_LUCKYSON Un-Blooded
    Movies and games 
    thats why I got them on Blu-Ray 
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    Novels
    Oooohhh. That's a difficult one. Obviously without the films we wouldn't have everything else but the Expanded Universe just has more flexibility to take the Predator places and honestly, I really think Predator as a concept is much more versatile than people give it credit for! Fortunately the comics and novels aren't encumbered by budget so they can just take us anywhere! I think I'm going with Books and Comics! But now I've got to decide between the two! 

Argh. I guess I'll go with Books. Nothing has come close to If It Bleeds or South China Sea for me. 
  • PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️
    Novels
    I voted for novels. Well, I'd alreaday seen the movies and read some comics, but after reading Concrete Jungle (the book version), I really got into the universe.
  • AhaB_آAhaB_آ Un-Blooded
    Movies

in the next movie please forget the humans ! forget the earth ... i want to see Predator home ! i want to see their planet that's more interesting than boring humans love story on earth.

Raphael Adolini , 1715 .

• imrizzkhan_01imrizzkhan_01 Un-Blooded

It has to be all those options because you know on how the predator different got it names and looks. Because once you get the experience of it you’ve will feel that learn something more of what you like

• AHAB1AHAB1 Blooded ☠️☠️

I can't just pick one. So my two favorite would be movies and collectibles

• AHAB1AHAB1 Blooded ☠️☠️