NECA PREDATOR CHECKLIST. WHAT ONES DO YOU HAVE?

Heco509Heco509 Young Blood☠️
edited April 16 in Collectibles

Comments

• Heco509Heco509 Young Blood☠️
    DRAKAR006 WOW!!!😱
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    @Drakar006 - Holy moly! That’s an amazing collection!! I only have 14. But they are all the ones I favor the most. It also seems I have an affinity for the more elusive, like out of production (ie: Lava, Nightstorm, etc). But... they get $$ so don’t have them all. Do have my two Play Art Kai Preddies though. :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

P.S. I have search and searched for a better pic of the visual list. From what I’ve found, they are all blurry and too small to tell who’s who. 

• YautjaSicarioYautjaSicario Young Blood☠️
    how do you all display your figurines ? ive only got 11, i have to admit they are starting to get pricey.
    @Arnwulf great collection, does anybody have any sideshow ?
    @Moonsphinx - Wow! Off the charts fantastic! 

@Moonsphinx some great pieces there, sideshow aint cheap either, great quality
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @Arnwulf breaking in the new site. 👍🏻
  • Mouth2MandibleMouth2Mandible Blooded ☠️☠️

• Mouth2MandibleMouth2Mandible Blooded ☠️☠️
    Yellow is who I have Pink is who I want or plan on pre-ordering!
  • UncleWolfUncleWolf Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    My NECA PredatorsDrakar006 said:
    All the ones marked in red are what I have. I used to have the Classic Predator, Super Predators and all the Wolf variants but I foolishly sold them. Just waiting for Ultimate version of them to be released rather than trying to track them down again. I am trying to find the Snes Jungle Hunter and Sega City Hunter though, I really regret selling those two.

UncleWolf is ashamed and sad you sold your Wolf Predators :'(
    edited April 10
    My image wasn't loading from the computer. Just took a picture of it from my phone. 
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    edited April 11
    @UncleWolf What’s up bud?! Great thank you card! Many thanks to you and Yoda. 
  • BarkkornBarkkorn Young Blood☠️
    I'm pretty new to the collecting side of things, so far I have Dachande and Fugitive.
  • Wolf_PredatorWolf_Predator Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Got some new office supplies today 😏

Send in the Cleaner
    My Neca Predators. 
  • youtjaprimeyoutjaprime Un-Blooded
    edited April 25
    @Mouth2Mandible @UncleWolf @Wolf_Predator @Arnwulf @Drakar006  you guys all have amazing collections. This is my inspiration to make me want more.
  • Royce21Royce21 Young Blood☠️
    Heco509 said:

I only have the Bad Blood and Enforcer two pack 
  • PreyerPreyer Un-Blooded

Well, I have none...lol... I dunno, I'm just not really into collectibles. I really like to have a collection of novels and comics, but the figures....nah... However, I 've recently ordered the Jungle Hunter and he'll be here really soon I hope.