Finally got mine.

XenomorphXenomorph Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
edited April 2019 in Click Click Click...

Comments

• XenomorphXenomorph Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    No Targets here in Canada, so I had to wait a bit for my local comic shop to get it in and hold one for me. Finally picked it up today. It looks awesome.
  • MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I’m glad you got him! I was just wondering the other day if you did. We went to target Thursday and they had one there. 
    You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

• XenomorphXenomorph Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @Moonsphinx

Thanks so much for thinking of me, that was very kind of you. It took a little longer, but I finally got mine and he was well worth the wait. 

I always like to pick up my action figures and comics from my local comic shop. They're super friendly, always put things aside for me in my file, and I like to support them. For me it's also part of the Saturday downtown experience. Meet my buddy at the comic shop and go out for coffee. It doesn't get much better than that.
  • MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @Xenomorph that sounds like a fun day! I feel the same about our local comic shop. The only problem is they don’t have up to date figures. 

Its crazy how the Thermal Fugitives were so hard to find before and now I’m starting to see them just sitting on the shelf. 
    You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!