Top 10 Biggest Predators

WwarezWwarez Young Blood☠️
edited April 16 in Click Click Click...
I have compiled a list of the Top 10 Biggest Predators. Do you agree and did I miss any?

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    This is fantastic information! So well laid out and even talks a little about the females!! I learned a lot about the ones listed and it helps to make sense of who all is who. Thank you for doing the pages!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• WwarezWwarez Young Blood☠️
    edited April 6
    Prita said:
    This is fantastic information! So well laid out and even talks a little about the females!! I learned a lot about the ones listed and it helps to make sense of who all is who. Thank you for doing the pages!
    Thanks! I have now also added a list about the Human Predators.
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    @Wwarez That’s perfect. I know building a web site is not easy and takes a lot of time. But, your site is fantastic. Everything a guy needs to know in one place (wait... girls too, right? Hehehe). Know what else I like?  The site has great graphics and mostly its so well laid out. It’s not convoluted. It’s very easy to get around. I like the landing page where a person can get to each topic, but more... that it has a brief paragraph about each section. I’ve bookmarked it so I know I’ll be returning quite often too. You rock!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Prita said:
    @Wwarez That’s perfect. I know building a web site is not easy and takes a lot of time. But, your site is fantastic. Everything a guy needs to know in one place (wait... girls too, right? Hehehe). Know what else I like?  The site has great graphics and mostly its so well laid out. It’s not convoluted. It’s very easy to get around. I like the landing page where a person can get to each topic, but more... that it has a brief paragraph about each section. I’ve bookmarked it so I know I’ll be returning quite often too. You rock!
    Thanks! Hearing all that really makes it worthwhile. I am actually a web developer who has read all the AvP books/comics and played all the games, so it's a good combination!