IN OR OUT OF BOX? THINKING ABOUT FREEING ALL THESE PREDATORS. HOW DO YOU KEEP YOURS?

Heco509Heco509 Young Blood☠️
edited April 16 in Fan Art

Comments

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    I never could keep mine boxed, the urge to display and pose them was always too great.
    No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • Heco509Heco509 Young Blood☠️
    edited March 30
    I have kept them all in box over the years I have resisted. I will no longer resist! Im going to do it :)
    Excluding the SDCC ones though. Hahaha!
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    Go @Heco509 Wow! How did you wait that long? I was in the very same quandary. If opening, knowing the monetary/collectable value goes out the roof. I finally said.. “Wait a minute. Did I get all these, only to bury them with the intention of selling them? Nope. I’m not a toy store.  I collect these for MY enjoyment”. That was my turning point. I opened every one of them. It was totally worth it to be able to pose them and put them somewhere that I could see/touch/play with them every day. Sometimes I still think about value of opened. But then again, remind myself that they are still worth at least something. I did try to open them as carefully as possible so at least packaging wouldn’t be wasted. I say go for it. Totally worth it. :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Heco509Heco509 Young Blood☠️
    The Unboxing has begun. I am recording everyone. Going to be uplaoding videos to idleties on youtube after they are all open. I must say. This Mad Predator is my favorite one. :smiley:
  • YautjaSicarioYautjaSicario Young Blood☠️
    free the preds