Target

DavidHolcomb8DavidHolcomb8 Elite☠️☠️☠️
edited April 2019 in Click Click Click...
  My Target was finally well stocked with NECA merchandise.

Absolutely HAD to snatch up City Hunter and the Godzilla from King Kong vs Godzilla.

Comments

• YautjaSicarioYautjaSicario Young Blood☠️
    awesome
  • alien13alien13 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Dang, my targets are never this stacked.😡
  • DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    Nice! Wish my target was this stocked up.
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    Very cool you found those!! Many on this forum find Preds at their Target. For some silly reason, not a single Target in my area carries them. But, what I’m really confused about is, even when I look on Target.com, they don’t show any Preddies at all. How’s that work?

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @Prita it seems to be in store only 👎🏻
    You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

• Bad_BloodBad_Blood Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Nice! I was gonna pass on the city hunter rerelease because I have the previous one, but they update did the paint apps and his wrist articulation as well. Was a must buy

We checked out or local Target and they had a decent selection. They had a few Jungle Hunters and Arcade Predators. We found one Scorpion Alien that had the spines detatched. I’m just going to open it so it didn’t matter to me, I can glue it back in if needed. They also had an Alien Queen. It hurt to leave that one there 😩

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    @Moonsphinx - Wow! You guys have a lot at your Target. Stores here, not only do they *not* have Preds... they don’t even have Neca. Been trying to find little toy shops that might have them. But even toy shops are few here. Just bizaare to me. 

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• DavidHolcomb8DavidHolcomb8 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    @Prita 
        They are stocked by NECA as a vender so they don't show up online.

@Moonsphinx 
        The Queen is my next big target.

@Prita there is a store somewhere in Phoenix that I follow on instagram that you should check out. Next time we're up there to visit my sister we're going to go. I'll look for it and dm you the name and address. 

• CCPredatorCCPredator Blooded ☠️☠️
    Glad you got lucky,, I got lucky a few months ago with my target carrying the Predator figs,, sure beats getting them through EBAY,, great hunt