Custom Hive Infiltration Serpent Hunter Predator Figure

Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️
edited April 16 in Fan Art
My own take on the Serpent Hunter painted by and good friend Cyclone_06.The level of detail he put into this custom is insane, he even took the time to paint the buttons on and inside of the wrist computer. This custom is easily my favorite Predator figure in my collection and I can't thank Cyclone enough for painting it.

You can find more of Cyclone's work on his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cyclone06sCustomsArtwork/

No photo description available

Image may contain one or more people

Image may contain one or more people and shoes

Image may contain one or more people and shoes

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
-Device, Hunted

Comments

• Awesome! Is Cyclone_06 in this community? You should invite him over if not!
  • YautjaSicarioYautjaSicario Young Blood☠️
    superb figurine
  • Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Awesome! Is Cyclone_06 in this community? You should invite him over if not!

Thanks!  :) He's not but I'll ask him about joining. He's pretty busy at times, but he does a lot of awesome NECA Predator customs.

superb figurine
    Thanks! :)
    No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • Heco509Heco509 Young Blood☠️
    That guy came out badass! The blade is amazing! Nice work.
    Heco509 said:
    That guy came out badass! The blade is amazing! Nice work.

Indeed he did! The Blade was Cyclone own addition, he had the idea of him wielding a sword that cuts like a smart disc. It ended up being my favorite weapon for him!
    -Device, Hunted
  • BarkkornBarkkorn Young Blood☠️
    Wow, this is so awesome! I love the attention to detail, this is a wicked-cool character!
    Barkkorn said:
    Wow, this is so awesome! I love the attention to detail, this is a wicked-cool character!
    Thanks! :)
    -Device, Hunted

Recently took him out of the display case for a few more photos.

-Device, Hunted
  • @Drakar006 Beautiful! Love these creations. Bad ****...

• MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Drakar006 Love this figure!!

You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!